Welcome to The Lodge at Cherry Valley, a place to unwind and reconnect with family, friends and colleagues.
We are a privately owned 45-acre property committed to preserving the land and its surroundings, which has been in our family for the past four decades.
The Lodge is conveniently located in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, overlooking the scenic Cherry Valley near the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
We are within a reasonable driving distance of major cities – Philadelphia, New York City, etc.
The Lodge is perfectly situated for you to enjoy all the activities the Pocono Mountains have to offer.
- Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow Tubing and other Winter Sports are just minutes away from The Lodge at major resorts (Camelback, Shawnee, etc.)
- Hiking the Appalachian Trail – Breathtaking views of the Delaware Water Gap
- Water Sports on the Delaware River
- Shopping in downtown Stroudsburg or the nearby Premium Outlets in Tannersville
- Fine Dining throughout the Poconos
- Gambling and Entertainment at the Mount Airy Lodge
- Racing Events at Pocono Speedway